Muscled Up Cleaning Services wants to offer transition, from home to home, services to make your move more hassle-free. Let our muscle work for you to avoid that sweaty, dirty, cleaning that always needs to be done when you move out or into a new home. Here is a list of the options with pricing to choose from. If you have other needs, just ask!
|CLEANING SERVICES PROVIDED||PRICE|
|Move out or in cleaning (without furniture)||$0.15 per square foot (SF)|
|Move out or in (if we’re moving you)||$0.12 / SF|
|One time deep clean (with furniture)||$0.17 / SF|
|Windows (Standard, non-standard, glass doors, large mirrors)||$10 / EACH or $0.25 / SF|
|Carpet cleaning (including stairs)||$0.17 / SF|
|Carpet Cleaning (including stairs – if we move you)||$0.15 / SF|
|Pressure washing||Ask your agent|
- Sweeping hard surfaces, vacuuming carpet
- Mopping hard surfaces except wood
- Wood floor cleaning
- Dusting including blinds, baseboards, light fixtures, ceiling fans, and wood trim.
- Closets and pantries (move in/out only)
- Sweep out garage only
- Exterior appliance cleaning
- Bathrooms (toilets, showers, bathtubs)
Services do not include but are available for additional cost:
- Carpet cleaning
- Appliance interior
- Removing light fixtures for cleaning
- Exterior living spaces (patio, deck)
This quote assumes the following will be provided by the client:
- Reasonable accommodations for access to the areas to be cleaned at times to be mutually agreed upon.
- Water for cleaning, electrical outlets for cleaning equipment, and a designated area to dispose of trash.
- If any of these conditions are not met and we have to make multiple trips to and from the place of service as a result, a service fee of $50 for each additional trip will apply.
- For the safety and security of our client and our personnel we cannot be responsible for moving furniture or other personal belongings. Any areas to be cleaned containing these items will be done to the extent possible without moving items.
Detailed description of cleaning services
Lighting fixtures and support beams: will be dusted (those that can only be reached with an extender and no ladder) and cleaned in place (those that can be reached will be cleaned by hand); no fixtures will be removed for cleaning. If the customer removes fixtures, we will hand clean them.
Horizontal and vertical surfaces: stainless steel, granite, wood, and other surface material will be cleaned with a surface-appropriate cleaner. Wood and stainless steel surfaces will be polished after cleaning. We will not move personal items.
Kitchen and bathroom surfaces: will be cleaned and disinfected. Additional charge for exceptionally stained, mildewed, or corroded surfaces may apply. We use disposable toilet wand attachments for interior toilet boil cleaning. Toilet stools will be cleaned externally (all surfaces) including the base and the surrounding flooring (even the area between the stool and the wall). Mirrors will be cleaned (streak and spot free). Shower and bath tub surfaces will be scrubbed and all soap residues will be removed. Particular attention will be applied to shower doors and sliding tracks, shower heads, fixtures and handles, and drains for tubs and sinks. We will not move personal items.
Wood furniture: will be dusted; polished on request.
Baseboards: will be dusted, can be wiped down on request.
Flooring: wood, rubber, and tile will be swept and cleaned with a surface-appropriate cleaner; carpeting will be vacuumed.
Window cleaning estimate is based on typical 3’ X 6’ double hung glass window without external pane separators that is on the ground level and easily accessible. This applies to glass doors as well. Interferences and larger windows or doors are subject to a price adjustment that will be quoted in advance.
Carpet cleaning requires a minimum of 1000 sq.ft. per cleaning. Exceptionally soiled or stained carpeting may be subject to a minimal upcharge which would be discussed with the client in advance. No work will be performed without written approval accompanied by an estimate.